Grammarly is a one-stop destination for all those who want to write error-free content. After writing your content, one can easily check out at Grammarly and resolve all the grammatical issues easily. But the main problem arises because it is available in free and paid versions. In Grammarly Premium Free Trial, a user will resolve the problems of adjectives, nouns, and so on, but no passive voice, consciousness, or clarification is there. For the same, they need to switch to a premium version.
Grammarly is an AI-powered online tool that automatically detects potential issues in the text and suggests context-specific corrections for grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, style, and plagiarism.
How Can Grammarly Help You?
With over 20 million happy users Grammarly has helped writers come up with a better choice of words, grammatically correct writing and plagiarism free content. It corrects over 400+ types of writing errors!
If you’re a blogger, business owner, freelance writer, student, or teacher, Grammarly can help you.
- You can find out grammatical errors, check for spelling, check for comma errors (and other punctuation mistakes), sentence structure, fluency, passive voice, conservative word mistakes.
- Upload your documents directly into the Grammarly editor so no need to copy-paste manually.
- The powerful plagiarism checker detects content that is already published on the web so that you can correct it before you submit/publish the article.
- Grammarly works in real-time in the backend – which means that if you write anything, Grammarly will instantly check it for errors.
- Grammarly is free to use with limited features. However, the free version of the software has sufficient features to get you started.
- The tool integrates with all the popular applications like Slack, Google docs, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and many more.
- Grammarly’s extension works in Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
- There’s a personal dictionary feature where you can add new words that Grammarly won’t count in the error list.
- Grammarly also provides you with weekly stats and insights to help you figure out improvement in your writing skills.
- If you’re a writer or blogger like me you can use Grammarly to detect traces of duplicate content in your writing (or outsourced content) and get rid of it.
Features Of Grammarly
Grammarly is available for free as well as has a premium offering, which provides users with multiple unique features. The free version of the website is a little bit restricted in its features, whereas the premium offering has all of them.
Critical Grammar and Spelling Checks
Critical grammar and spelling checks are quite necessary whenever you are writing anything online. This free feature allows you to make sure that your write up is free of any grammatical mistakes as well as spelling mistakes. This helps to improve your writing style and work on reducing errors on your own as well.
Integration with apps
The Grammarly website features are also available through extensions. One can download the Grammarly extension for Chrome, Google Docs, Gmail. It makes it a lot easier to correct grammatical mistakes on the fly without having to visit the website continually.
Grammarly can be connected to your social media accounts as well to make sure that you do not ever make a mistake on a casual post. After all, we all hate spelling mistakes and
grammatical errors on social media. There is always that one guy who would go out of their way to correct your mistakes online.
The key to an insightful article is to ensure that you do not repeat yourself throughout the write-up. Grammarly would allow you to remove these repetitive words and also provide you with synonyms to cover up these issues.
Grammarly is available throughout the devices that you have to share. Android and IOS apps allow you to keep your work in check even on the go with your smartphone. Apart from the Grammarly app, you can also download the Grammarly keyboard to form correct sentences every time.